Tracy Malone is an internationally recognized expert on emotional abuse, narcissistic personality disorder, covert narcissists, divorcing a narcissist, co-parenting, gaslighting, co-dependency, people pleasing, boundaries and how to heal after emotional abuse.
Bringing the healing community together to help the victims of emotional abuse
Tracy has created talks and workshops for the following industries
- Employee wellness programs
- HR departments
- Conference topics
- Legal conferences
- Law enforcement
- Counseling / psychotherapy events
- DV agencies around the world
- Victims group – corporate wellness programs
- Woman’s events
Book Tracy Malone for Your Next Event
Tracy’s Most Requested Topics:
- Its not like he hit me… emotional abuse the often-overlooked epidemic. Victims of this hidden abuse often don’t even know they are being abused.
- How to use the power of video to raise awareness about abuse. Its time to meet the survivors where they are looking for help.
- Building personal resilience after abuse. Survivors lose themselves and we must guide them to be whole again.
- Creating healthy and safe work environments in the age of the #metoo movement. What every business needs to do to protect their employees and themselves.
- How can you support a friend after abuse. Victims of abuse feel isolated, when friends and family want to help but they just don’t know how. I can help you with that.
“Thank you, Tracy, for helping me get through all this hell. As a man, it was not easy for me to admit being abused, but because of your deep understanding of the topic and your own personal experiences I realized I am not alone and I can get through this.” – Peter
“After hearing you speak I learned that I must take care of myself and be strong the peaceful warrior. So brave!! I love you, Tracy!!”- Survivor
“You are an excellent speaker! Your work has changed my life. Thank you.” – Survivor
“Beautifully said, this was the best advice I have heard in 10 years and I’m sure you will awaken many people that need this education for healing!” – Survivor
“Tracy, the creative way you weave nibbles of your own story into each lesson helps me see the patterns in my own life. Thank you.” – Survivor
Tracy's Recent Conference/Summit Appearances
Are you interested in booking Tracy to speak at an upcoming event?
I believe my life calling is to help educate the world about narcissistic abuse, emotional abuse and what victims need to move past this. My goal is to empower them to never be a victim again. If our missions align and you want to help educate your audience lets see if we are a good fit.
It all starts with a conversation call me 303.459.2686 and lets discuss your event. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.