Tracy Malone is an internationally recognized expert on emotional abuse, narcissistic personality disorder, covert narcissists, divorcing a narcissist, co-parenting, gaslighting, co-dependency, people pleasing, boundaries and how to heal after emotional abuse.
Bringing the healing community together to help the victims of emotional abuse
Tracy is available for:
- Live conferences
- Docu-series / Netflix series
- TV interviews / expert opinion
- Radio shows
- Podcasts / YouTube Interviews
- Article contributor
- Woman’s events
- Divorce events
- Mental health events
- Domestic violence events
Book Tracy Malone for Your Next Event
Tracy’s Most Requested Topics:
Divorcing your narcissist topics
- How can I prepare for getting away and divorce from a narcissist?
- What can people expect in a narcissistic divorce?
- Top 10 mistakes when divorcing a narcissist
- What are rich and poor narcissists and why does it matter in divorce”
- What are the narcissists tactics in divorce?
- How should you communicate with a narcissist in divorce
- How can people protect themselves in a narcissistic divorce
- How can someone heal after a narcissistic divorce?
- How to protect yourself from narcissistic post-separation abuse
- The challenges of coparenting with a narcissist after divorce
- How is gaslighting used in divorce?
- What are the grey areas of a divorce decree?
General who are your narcissists
- Divorce and relationships
- Family of origin
- Narcissists at work
- Any other type of narcissist
Healing after narcissistic abuse
- How can I heal after narcissistic abuse?
- How do I trust again after narcissistic abuse?
- Overcoming fear, shame, and guilt after narcissistic abuse
- How changing the story helps you heal
- Understanding and processing your narcissistic abuse
- Understanding the wounds caused by narcissistic abuse
- Understanding abandonment wounds after betrayal
- Understanding codependency’s role in narcissistic abuse
- How to journal through healing
“Thank you, Tracy, for helping me get through all this hell. As a man, it was not easy for me to admit being abused, but because of your deep understanding of the topic and your own personal experiences I realized I am not alone and I can get through this.” – Peter
“After hearing you speak I learned that I must take care of myself and be strong the peaceful warrior. So brave!! I love you, Tracy!!”- Survivor
“You are an excellent speaker! Your work has changed my life. Thank you.” – Survivor
“Beautifully said, this was the best advice I have heard in 10 years and I’m sure you will awaken many people that need this education for healing!” – Survivor
Tracy's Recent Conference/Summit Appearances
Are you interested in booking Tracy to speak at an upcoming event?
I believe my life calling is to help educate the world about narcissistic abuse, emotional abuse, and what victims need to move past this. My goal is to empower them to never be a victim again. If our missions align and you want to help educate your audience let\’s see if we are a good fit.
It all starts with a conversation lets discuss your event. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.