Social Branding Strategies that Educate and Inspire
Today, successful businesses understand that their audience is internet savvy: checking posted reviews, comparing notes with friends, shopping for the best price and looking for responsive, caring customer service. It’s easier than ever to do online and the old one-size-fits-all approach to branding and marketing just won’t do.
Social Media has personalized our approach to advertising and developing an effective strategy to share your message and engage your customers is the ultimate goal. Crafting content that educates and informs, amuses or invites participation helps build loyalty and resonates with your specific audience. It creates a unique opportunity to understand their needs and solve their problems…. and in the social media world, your customers will later share that experience with their friends, colleagues and neighbors, thereby extending your reach with social proof.
- how to select the appropriate platform for your business
- communicate a consistent message across all your marketing channels
- find a way to engage your visitors
- take advantage of the viral nature of social media sharing
Each topic is designed to assist you in getting the most out of your online, social marketing efforts. In addition to detailed information related to a specific platform or process, you’ll walk away with actionable items you can use today to make a difference in your current marketing plans.
Most importantly, you’ll have fun learning and be motivated to take action. Tracy is available to speak on the following topics:
- Social Media Platforms: what, where & when to post; creating a dynamic profile; tone & style
- BLAB and Live Streaming
- Search Engine Optimization – getting found in the search results
- WordPress: Best Practices for Design and Development
- How to Build a Community Online using Social Media
- Strategies that Forge a Consistent Brand: It’s Not Just About your Logo
- Social Media Workshops – Training for your teams
Talks range from 30 minutes to half day sessions and are tailored to your audience. Any of these topics are useful for a keynote address, as part of corporate training, at social media conferences, adjunct education at universities and schools, chambers of commerce, organizations and groups. Team training is also available.
Booking a Social Media, SEO or WordPress Talk
Booking a talk is as easy as filling out this brief form and requesting a topic and date. We’ll discuss the particulars to ensure we cover just what you want to know – it’s simple and easy.
For more information, please call 303-459-2686. We look forward to providing you with the latest information on social media marketing and how to make it work effectively for you.