CANCELLATION POLICY/NO-SHOW POLICY/REFUND POLICY: I understand I am welcome to come to any part of my scheduled session, even if I must be late. If I am running late, I will confirm with Tracy with an email to let her know. If I do not give notice that I will be late, my appointment will be forfeited after the first 15 minutes and a session deducted from my account.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment:
- It is your responsibility to do so utilizing the link in the appointment or reminder. It is your responsibility to remember appointment dates and times.
- To reschedule, you must make contact with Tracy at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance to avoid the deduction of a session. You may reply to your appointment email.
- There is a $15 charge when an appointment is cancelled and the forfeiture of a session if an appointment is cancelled within the 24-hour window. Pre-approval must be obtained to reschedule any appointment cancelled within the 24-hour window.
- Failure to attend a session without giving notice (a “no-show”) will result in that session being deducted from your total paid sessions. Late cancellations are considered a “no-show.”
- If you have pre-booked a series of sessions and cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice or was a no-show to that appointment, you are allowed 24 hours to pay the associated cancellation fees to retain any pre-booked appointment times.
- 3 cancelled or no-show appointments require authorization from Tracy to be placed on the future schedule.
- Refunds are not given for cancelled, missed, or rescheduled appointments. No refunds will be issued on coaching sessions that have already taken place. In the event that you have signed up for a coaching package, you will be allowed a 72-hour grace period in which to change your mind for sessions and/or packages that have not taken place.
- It is your responsibility to reach out to reschedule cancelled or missed appointments. Tracy will not reach out to you.
Exceptions for unforeseen or unavoidable situations are at Tracy’s discretion but realize that this creates vacant scheduling that could have been offered to another client with ample notice. I understand that I will not be charged if I have a death in my immediate family or an emergency hospitalization for myself or an immediate family member.
If Tracy needs to cancel your appointment due to circumstances beyond her control, such as power outage, unfortunate incidence, or any situation that requires her to be closed during regular business hours, she will reschedule your existing appointment at her earliest convenience and no additional charges will apply.
EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS: In the instance that a client requests an emergency appointment, Tracy will do her best to accommodate which typically involves shifting her existing schedule. With the schedule modification, a $75 charge will be added to the existing appointment cost. If an appointment package is being utilized, one appointment plus the added fee will be invoiced. Upon setting up the emergency appointment, a link will be emailed to pay the additional charge which must be completed prior to the scheduled meeting time.
APPOINTMENT PACKAGES: Unless previously coordinated with Tracy, unused package sessions expire 6 months after purchase.
ABANDONED SESSIONS: I understand that if I do not schedule an appointment or contact Tracy about placing my remaining session(s) on hold, after 180 days (6 months) they will be considered abandoned and shifted into a donation pool for survivors who are unable to afford therapy.
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY: It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this cancellation/no-show/refund policy in its entirety. By placing an order, you indicate that you have read this policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of it.